Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Word from Brad Crain

Hey friends,

My mom published my dad's latest books: "Your Dad Wants to Bless You". My dad believed in the importance and power of giving and receiving blessings. This book is a collection of some of those blessings (53 to be exact), written from the perspective that God, as our Dad, wants to encourage us with the expression of His love in a blessing. He sent us blessings every Monday by email for about 2.5 to 3 years. If you want to purchase a book, it's $15 (cash or check written out to Jennifer Lowe). I have a few books with me or I can have my mom ship them to you. Let me know.

Thanks,

Brad Crain

2 comments:

  1. Please contact Jennifer Crain Lowe by sending her an email:
    jennifercrain@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered this book as well as "Lessons from the Sandlot" last month as a birthday gift for my husband. We had both known your parents through Redeemer in Houston many years ago and I thought it would be nice to have them.

    This book, we are using for our over breakfast meditations as a supplement /add-on to the Lectionary. It's amazing how many mornings his Lesson speaks to or augments what the scriptures for the day are telling us. "Sandlot" is being read following the completion of our evening meal where we can devote more time to a story. What a delightful way to show God's presence in our own story but telling one's own as an example!

    ReplyDelete